We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when users visit this site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a poll or survey, or in connection with other activities, services, or resources available on this site. Users may be asked for name, address, email, phone number, or may use the site anonymously. We will collect personal information only if users voluntarily submit information to us. Users may always refuse to supply personal information but it may prevent them from certain resources on the site.
We may collect non-personal information about users when they use our site, such as browser name, type of computer or technical information about the users’ connection to our site, such as the operating system or internet service providers utilized and other such information.
www.annemanera.com may collect and use personal information in the following instances:
- to improve customer service – this helps us to respond to your requests more efficiently
- to personalize your experience – this helps us to understand how you use the site and resources provided
- to improve the site – we may use your feedback to make improvements
- to process payments – we use information provided when purchases are made to provide service to the orders but we do not share the information with outside parties
- to run a contest/giveaway/promotion – we will send you information you have opted in to that we think may be of interest to you
- to send periodic emails – we may use the email address to send users information and updates pertaining to their order and it may also be used to respond to their requests.
If users decide to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site activities on our behalf, such as sending out email newsletters. We may share user information with our third parties for those limited purposes provided the users have given their permission
We do not sell, trade, or rent user’s personal identification information to others. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the activities on our behalf, such as sending out email newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes that you have given us permission for.
By using this site, you signify your agreement and acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Please contact us for any questions.